Monday, December 31, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


Here are a few moments from our last weekend in 2012.





Don't be scared of my mermaid harbor; it's going to be beautiful.





Jeff was none too happy about my interrupting his wallpaper removing nightmare extravaganza on Saturday.

You have to understand that Jeff considers himself a wallpaper-removing-champion, so this dining room has been an emotional and physical challenge - to say the least. 



The steamer was no match for this wallpaper, so we had to buy one of the dreaded wallpaper scorers.


This project is going to continue well into 2013, so you can look forward to that. In other sad news, Christmas is over.

Everything is all packed up; and today, the tree is coming down. I am only slightly depressed, but I can genuinely say that I'm looking forward to the new year.

Oh yeah, Dad gave me his camera tripod (from back in his hipster-camera-carrying-days) -- so, you can definitely look forward to a lot more staged shots in the coming months. Thanks, Dad! Here's our first test shoot on Christmas.


Happy New Years, all. See you in 2013!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment