Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pinteresting

Foyer Inspiration via Pinterest

Confession: This nonchalant let's-just-go-room-by-room remodeling strategy is starting to get to me. My composure is starting to fray around the edges when I walk into Target and Anthropologie, and I am beginning to feel the overwhelming urge to buy throw pillows, and candles, and ceramic animals; things that we absolutely do not need right now. (Unfortunately, all we need right now is wood caulk, and spackle, and blue painting tape.)

In order to curb the design compulsion, I decided to start a Pinterest account strictly for the house. Here she be: NixGlennHouse -- ahhhhhhh, feels good. Pinterest somehow makes me feel more organized; it's like a filing cabinet ... for my brain.

I will slowly begin to fill the boards with inspiration for each room; so, in case you get sick of looking at unpainted trim and tablecloth covered windows on the blog - feel free to stop on by our Pinterest page to get a peek inside my...er...brain filing cabinet?

Cheers to it almost being Friday.

Ryan

P.S. In case you're wondering what Pinterest is, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment