Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up


My [wo]man cave got down right cozy this weekend with the addition of my new rug.


I hadn't planned to lay this beauty out until the room was finished, but I couldn't resist any longer.

Excuse the mess, and look at the ceiling:


This room is far from finished, but at least the floor and ceiling are pretty, right? Oh, and it's only a matter of time before Jeff reaches his nagging capacity and installs this gem. It's a light fixture, say what!





The rest of the weekend looked a bit like this:




Hard core, right? I know. It's actually not at all as cool as it looks. It's going to be a wire basket.

We are remodeling a house, by the way. We didn't make it up. Spring break is in ten days, and this house isn't going to know what hit it. You just wait.

Have a great week, all!

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment