Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up


Another weekend has come and gone without a single thought of remodeling. I spent most of the week photographing state parks for a project, and the last two days were consumed with designing and building a kiosk and other aspects of said project. For those of you hankering for some home-improvement-shots, your time will come. In the mean time, here are some moments from yet another day spent in a Georgia park.




And for those of you curious about what Jeff has been up to:





It is almost ready for water -- and I can't believe I'm about to say this -- but I can't wait to buy our first frag.

Ryan

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm not sure how I got here, but your photography is awesome. I'm off to go browse your archives, now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure either, but I love that you're here! You just made my night -- thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

      Delete